Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to the Blog










Here's me, now, all dressed up for a family party. No longer a "blown up grown up."


It's been two months since I last "blogged." As stated previously, coming off the prednisone has been a real shock to my system -- or I should say being on and then getting off prednisone has had significant effects on my life.





Besides those I already documented in previous blogs, I am currently losing my hair and sleeping a great deal.





My hair doesn't come out in clumps. But if I work my fingers through my scalp, or when I shampoo, strand after strand comes out in my hands.





Also, ten hours a night of sleep is the norm now.





I have neither the focus nor the energy I had on prednisone.





However, I have found time for some things. During November and December I spent a lot of time baking cookies and knitting Hanukkah and Christmas gifts.





And did I mention I slept a lot?





So, what's the cure?





Liver, onions, and Siberian ginseng and licorice in essence form.





More on the cure, later.

2 comments:

  1. Marjorie, you look wonderful!

    Congratulations, Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marjorie,

    Showing your picture to Anselmo.

    He says you look splendid!

    Warmingly, Wagner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.
The BoopBlogger will respond.